Queens of the Stone Age-No One Knows Drum Cover-Johnkew

Queens of the Stone Age-No One Knows Drum Cover-Johnkew Video Clips. Duration : 4.40 Mins.


Twitter: twitter.com Drumming to Queeens of the Stone Age, "No One Knows", from their 2002 album Songs for the Deaf. I remember passing up a QOTSA show in Boston on one of their first shows from this album, going to a local band instead. The next day I found out that Dave Grohl was drumming for them and I kicked myself. Ever since I've loved their music. I took the liberty of adding a few things here and there, in lieu of this being a drum cover. It's a powerful song and a lot of fun to play. There is a ton of potential for developing drum fills, and I had to force myself not to overplay it. I had three cameras rolling, but two were low quality. So I'm using three different takes with the good camera. The audio is a single recording, which matches the overhead camera. Really had a lot of fun with this one, and I hope your enjoy. Thanks for watching! Recorded on Gretsch Catalina and Renown maple drums, Pearl 14" x 6.5" Free Floating Maple Snare, Evans EMAD bass drum head Evans EC2 batter drum heads Evans G2 resonant drum heads, Sabian Paragon cymbals (16, 18, 20-inch crashes; 19 China; 22 ride), Paiste hats and 8-inch dark energy splash, Zildjian 16 Medium Crash and 22 swish, DW5000 double pedal, DW3000 two leg hi hat stand Orange County drum throne, Pro Mark 5A sticks, Apex 435 overhead mics, AKG D112 bass drum mic, Shure SM57 mic on snare, Digital Reference mics on toms, M-Audio Profire 2626 interfarce, Logic Express 9, Canon T2i camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment