McBedrosian 70

McBedrosian 70 Video Clips. Duration : 14.07 Mins.


Welcome to an October Smile My mom fixed a Sunday lamb family lunch 70 years ago, fed her husband and 5 kids, retired to the bedroom about noon and had her 7th child--me. The images I'm sharing reflect moments of grace, playfulness, awkwardness, joy and nostalgia. Mostly they reflect a life gratefully lived among rich relationships. So the slides may not be in "correct" time sequence; so they favor egomania, youth and beauty; so they are too much about me and may only rarely (if ever) include YOU; so these are not the 3 songs you might have chosen....I'm only dabbling in this techno stuff! My rare regret is for the photos that are rare or missing--parents, siblings, friends, colleagues, neighbors. They were limited by access to digital cameras and the need to keep this a length you might endure! I invite you to relax and spend 4 songs, (14 minutes and 3 seconds) reflecting on the last 70 years (some of which you have lived) and all the next 70 years (some of which we will share)...and see the people, places and times in my life and think of all you will see and do and be in YOURS! Musical support from Aaron Copland, Celestial Cocktails, James Taylor and banjos covering Eric Clapton. My rare regret is for the photos that are rare or missing--parents, siblings, friends, colleagues, neighbors. They were limited by the years without access to digital cameras and the need to keep this a length you might endure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment