Friday Photo Share For January 25 2013

Friday Photo Share For January 25 2013 Video Clips. Duration : 8.33 Mins.


Welcome to the Friday Photo Share for January 25! This week we'll review the results of the photography poll question "Do You Shoot JPEG or RAW?", discuss a few images that were uploaded to the flickr group and reveal next week's poll question. Remember to join the flickr group and share your images. I'll discuss some of the images each week as well as every once in a while post one to the blog. I will link back to your flickr account which could get you more views. You can find the group at: www.flickr.com Over on the blog : www.marksphotographyspot.com I have set up a weekly Photography Poll that you can answer. I will change the poll question each week and discuss the results each week her on the "Friday Photo Share" video. I am also still soliciting your feedback for a new design of the blog. Please leave your comments here or on the blog about how I can improve the look of the blog or any Wordpress themes that I might want to check out to improve the look and functionality of the blog as we build our community. If you like what you see here, Please Subscribe to the channel! www.youtube.com In addition to this channel, you can also follow me here: Mark's Photography Spot.com: www.marksphotographyspot.com My Google+ Page plus.google.com The Mark'sPhotographySpot flickr group: www.flickr.com My Flickr Site: www.flickr.com As always, thanks for your support and feedback. Happy Shooting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment